venerdì 14 settembre 2012

ANGELA LANSBURY THE NEW COVER WOMAN!!!

She is  without any doubts one of my biggest idol and her TVseries is one of my obsession, I have seen all the episodes of Murder, She wrote…I think you will know her. I am talking about Angela Lansbury.
She is not a TV icon, now she is also a real Fashion Icon.
In fact she is on the cover of the Gentlewoman magazine, shot by Terry Richardson.
She is 87 years old and she is so cool!!! (she looks like an hipster!)

E’ ufficialmente uno dei miei idoli indiscussi, nonché un’ossessione la sua serie televisiva – La signora in Giallo -  di cui ho visto e rivisto ogni puntata! Sto parlando di Angela Lansbury !
Ma ora sono rimasta davvero di stucco nel ritrovarla sulla cover della rivista The Gentlewoman, fotografata da niente-di-meno-che Terry Richardson.
Ok, avrà anche 87 anni ma in questo scatto – un po’ hipster mood – è davvero super COOL!!!

b&h

1 commento: