giovedì 20 dicembre 2012

WHAT I WANT FOR XMAS IS...

I would like to share with my "dream" wishlist for Xmas.
I know that some pieces are really not affordable or quite-impossible to have but Xmas is the only period of the year who let you dream about your wishes...

Dear Santa - PLEASE - think about it!

Ecco qui la mia lista dei desideri per Natale.
Lo so che alcuni di questi oggetti sono "inaccessibili" o comunque mooolto difficili da avere, però Natale è l'unico periodo dell'anno in cui è concesso sognare ed avere desideri impossibili, quindi...

Caro Babbo Natale facci un pensierino...

Co-Te total look

Paula Cademartori bag - I totally love them:


Dsquared2 crystal sunglasses

                                            
Chanel tweed backpack

Givenchy boots



Jennifer Zeuner jewels


Proenza Schouler PS-1


Isabel Marant sweater


Schield Collection necklace
Pendleton jacket


b&h

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento